piCture pOlish - Monroe

10:30 PM

Hello,

I have another gorgeous piCture pOlish to show you! It's Monroe.This is the new version of this polish. It has the same finish as Cosmos, which I showed you some days ago. If you missed my post about Cosmos, click HERE, please.
 
 

 









 
 
 
Final verdict: Monroe is a gorgeous red jelly packed with lots of scatterd holographic particles. It's part of the Opulence shades, which are characterized by large scattered holographic particles. This polish is simply stunning, so deep, and mesmerizing, I love it! Application was very easy, I used 2 coats to get full opactiy. It dries to a smooth finish and is easy to remove.
 
 
Purchase info:
piCture pOlish polishes can be purchased from piCture pOlish online shop or from various retailers, such as Pshiiit Boutique, Llarowe, Harolow & Co, Overall Beauty. You can find a list of all piCture pOlish retailers here. Don't forget to follow piCture pOlish on Facebook.
 
 
*Product(s) in this post was(were) sent for my honest review*

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Subscribe