A England - Holy Grail stamped with Beauty Never Fails

9:18 PM

Hello!

I am always very excited when I see and try new A England polishes because every A England polish I've tried so far are amazing! Today I have some pictures of the re-vamped version of Holy Grail to share with you. I also tried to stamp over Holy Grail with Beauty Never Fails!
 
 

 

First, let's take a look at some swatches of Holy Grail (new version).
 


 
 
Holy Grail is a golden green or rather a greenish gold with copper, gold and green shimmer. This shade is really complex since you can see gold, copper, or green as the predominent hue according to the lightening. This polish is very deep and mysterious thanks to the gorgeous shimmer and it sparkling properties. I used 2 coats here and formula was perfect! I love this polish because of the green in it. It's very unusual to have gold paired with green in a single polish!
 
Then I stamped (Konad m64) on top on of it with A England Beauty Never Fail. I will do a full review of this polish soon.
 

 
 
Both colors look stunning together!! I saw Rie from Nails and Noms also paired this polish in a nice way. You can have a look here. And Lucy from Lucy's stash did a gorgeous gradient manicure with these polishes. See it here.
 
 
Purchase info:
A England polishes can be purchased from A England website. It is interesting to note that shipping is free worldwide! You can follow A England on Facebook. Holy Grail (new version) and Beauty Never Fails are not on the site now but you can send an email to Adina, the creator of A England, to get them. The email is hello@a-england.co.uk.
A England polishes can be also purchased from different stockists, such as Llarowe, Pshiiit Boutique, Ninja Polish, or Overall Beauty.
 
*Product(s) in this post was(were) provided by the company for my honest review*

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Subscribe